The Firm Recruiter interfaces directly with external candidates and key internal stakeholders. They will support recruitment from the scheduling of interviews through the pre-hire process. The Firm Recruiter provides critical support by scheduling candidate interviews, interviewing candidates, and utilizing our recruiting software. This position is an integral part of the Recruiting Team. The role requires the support of our internal clients and external candidates; it requires flexibility, exceptional client service, and strong communication and interpersonal skills. Furthermore, the position demands superior collaborative abilities, possession of a keen sense of urgency and the ability to juggle multiple priorities seamlessly.
Establishing strong working relationships with key stakeholders through the coordination and scheduling of candidate interviews will be a significant component of this role. This will include attaining the various availabilities and providing scheduling resolution where required.
- Understand how to recruit both active and passive candidates
- Ability to handle high volume workload
- May assist with all college and university recruiting efforts
- Offer creative solutions to recruiting obstacles and process change
- Possess ability to identify, source, screen, interview and prepare and ideal candidate slate within and appropriate and consistent timeline
- Execute recruiting strategies that are designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools (direct sourcing, diversity initiatives, social media etc…)
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and professional environment
- Excellent sourcing, selection, negotiation and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage confidential processes and documents
- Strong networking and referral building skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and team building skills
- Ability to multi-task timely
- This role reports to the President/Managing Partner and the Head of Recruiting.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Variable Comp – A placement fee of $500 will be allocated for each candidate that converts successfully to a full-time, career agent as a direct result of the Firm Recruiter’s prospecting activities.
- Seeking candidates in Buffalo, Rochester, or Syracuse area.