Schneegold Wealth Solutions is in search of an Executive Assistant/Client Services Professional. The candidate will provide support to the partners of the firm. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, innovative, organized and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The candidate must be able to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, be able to think ahead to anticipate needs, be highly detail oriented with diligent follow up and follow through, be able to work under pressure, consistently meet deadlines, manage day-to-day activities as well as special projects, and juggle conflicting demands.
In addition to the qualifications listed above, the candidate must have the following credentials:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word is a must
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
- Maintain client contact records and orderly workflow for advisors
- Review weekly upcoming client meetings and prepare client file for the meeting
- Research information needed for client meetings. Prepare documents, notes, and presentation materials, as required
- Onboarding of new clients, send out birthday cards
- Follow up with clients verbally and in writing to obtain required information
- Generate investment and insurance proposals for presentation by advisors
- Service work for existing clients
- Assist with client appreciation events and educational presentations for prospects
- Maintain advisor calendar
- Team player, able to work well with all levels of the agency, as well as with clients.
- Suggest better processes; proactively develop skills and knowledge
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to balance the needs of multiple constituencies and can execute plans and schedules.
- Comfortable interacting with clients and internal staff.
- Can balance short-term needs with long-term strategy.
- Responds positively to change and new challenges.
- High output of creative but practical, viable and beneficial ideas.
Salary commensurate with experience. Seeking candidates in Buffalo office.