Client Services Administrator
A Client Services Administrator is an integral part of the client experience in our office. The select candidate will communicate with clients on a daily basis to service our clients at the highest level. They may also assist the office manager or work independently with little or no supervision. Most importantly, the candidate must be energetic, positive, exceptionally organized and a quick learner. Your role is to be the first point of contact for our clients. Through friendly phone, email, and face to face interactions, you will discover unspoken needs and develop supportive relationships with clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Client interaction on multiple levels to enhance the client experience
- Social media / website
- Answering the phone, taking messages and scheduling appointments
- Transcribing dictation
- Prepare client files for meetings
- Filing, copying, mailing, etc.
- Perform other office tasks / assist where needed
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires shifts in direction
- The individual will help build client relationships and be responsible for the coordination of all activities including processing of client paperwork, assisting clients with requests and inquiries, answering client questions, assisting with preparation of client appointments and general office support.
Seeking full-time position 30-40 hours per week. Competitive benefit package. Hourly rate commensurate with experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer